Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Dreamer - Threadless Submission


This is an illustration of a sleeping fox I did recently. I designed it for Jedidiah, but it ended up looking a bit to young for our line. I've been wanting to use it for something and stumbled upon this "You are beautiful" design contest on threadless.com. Below is a description of the contest.

"You Are Beautiful is a little sticker campaign that’s trying to make a big difference in how people feel about their self-worth. Since 2002, the You are Beautiful community has slapped more than 500,000 of these little reflective stickers on lamp posts, light switches, mirrors, and wherever else stickers stick across the world.  Your challenge is to create a beautiful t-shirt design. Your design doesn’t need to change the world. But if it can change one person’s world, we’ll take it!" 

I love this idea, and I thought this design worked perfectly and sent out a positive message to always dream! 
Today is the last day for voting so please VOTE a 5 here:






Also some prints & products available on Society 6!
If you check out my society6 account you can get prints and all the fun products pictured below. I'm not sure if I will have to remove the artwork from Society6 if I win the Threadless contest, so hurry and get some before it's too late :)




No comments:

Post a Comment