Friday, January 25, 2013

Flower Child Wardrobe Styling

______________________

Here is another MG Taylor photo shoot I did wardrobe styling and art direction for.
I did a hand full of "decade" inspired shoots for them. This one is 1970's themed.
I got to dress my lovely model Lea in a such fun and colorful wardrobe!
I used new & vintage pieces in these looks. Many of the pieces are from one of my very favorite brands Free People.

I am already looking forward to spring! I miss wearing flowy dresses and dressing like a hippy.
This look is too perfect for Coachella! They just released the lineup and it's incredible. I just might have to go this year.......


Photographer: Jagger, www.modelmayhem.com/2558309
Model: Lea May
Publication: MT Taylor, www.ohmymg.com
Stylist & Art directing: Danielle Roxanne







2 comments: