Friday, November 22, 2013

Take me to the stars


Best. Sweater. Ever. There's nothing better than big comfy sweaters paired with leggings in fall. Perfect for those days where you just feel lazy, but still wanna look kinda cute! I found this WILDFOX sweater at crossroads this past summer and have been waiting for cold weather to wear it. As a female t-shirt designer I love checking out all the fun stuff WILDFOX comes up with. Sometimes I toy with the idea of starting my own women's graphic dress line kinda similar! Perhaps sometime in the future. My rad friend Casey designs for them, see some of his recent work here: www.pinterest.com/caseywisden/my-work

Sweater - WILDFOX
Leggins - American Apparel
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hat - Forever21






1 comment:

  1. Super cute sweater!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete