Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Classy Casual

_____________________

This look I did for Coast to Coast Challenge's "classy casual" Instagram challenge.
When I saw this tee in fell in love. The peplum is a wonderful way to dress up a t-shirt.
As a t-shirt designer I'm always on the hunt for good basic tees. I plan on doing a similar style for Jedidiah soon. So excited!














Sunglasses - Rayban Meteors
Top - Day Dreamer, Urban Outfitters
Long Denim Vest - Current Elliot
High Water Pants - BDG, Urbanoutfitters (onsale for $10!)
Necklaces - Antique Skeleton key & Urban Triangle necklace
Studded Loafers - Steve Madden



4 comments:

  1. At first I wasn't so sure how I liked the combination of the open vest and the peplum, but in the pictures where they are less stagnantly posed and filled with a bit more natural movement, it actually looks like a very interesting silhouette and proportions. Very cool.

    Emma, emandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the pepulum goes so well with the sleeveless cardigan, such an effortless goroegous outfit!
    Laura x
    onedreamlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I just can't get over peplums lately :)

      Delete